DESIGNED TO INCREASE THE GENETIC POTENTIAL OF THE FURUTE HEIFER.
Top proven milk replacer on the market used in Pedigree Breeding Centers throughout the country. Guaranteed average growth over the 70 days of rearing on the level of min. 750-820g.
• high content of easily digestible protein (25%) and appropriate level crude fat (18%) in order to obtain optimal health status of the heifer,
• composition based on the higher share of crude protein of the best quality along with controlled level of crude fat,
• high digestibility and bioavailability of the nutrients,
• guaranteed average growth rate over the 70 days of rearing on the level of min 750-820 grams/a day.
|all milk protein||●||●||●||●||●||●||25%|
|REARING RESULTS ACHIEVED OVER THE 70 DAYS OF REARING
AT THE ŻOŁĘDNICA PEDIGREE BREEDING CENTER LTD
|Specifcation||Dissolving ratio of POLMASS MILK RED CLASSIC|
|Agerage daily weight gains (g)||823||750|
|Amount of the milk replacer (kg)/ whole milk (l)
for the rearing period
• the period of colostrum and whole milk feeding lasted for 5 days.
• a two-day transition period was applied, 2 liters of milk with 2 liters of milk replacer were mixed together,
• from the 10th to 70th day of rearing the calves received a milk replacer in the amount of 6 liters per day,
• Calves of all groups received granulated forage mixed with corn kernels from the 3rd day of life, the protein level in the forage was on the level of 20%.
• Calves had constant access to clean, fresh water.
• Calves up to 30 days of age were housed in booths outside. Then they were transferred to the collective pens in the building.
• The calves were weighed at intervals of 10 days.
TRIAL’S RESULTS AND CONCLUSIONS REARING CALVES WITH POLMASS MILK RED CLASSIC:
• provides average daily weight gains on the level of 750-820 g over the 70 days of rearing,
• used in the ratio of 1:9 gives a similar weight gain compared to whole milk, but at lower rearing cost,
• reduces problems associated with heifers’ insemination,
• allows to use genetic possibilities of the future heifers – milk yield at a sufficiently high level.